Women's Mild Support
Short Knee High Stockings
Therafirm Ease Women's Mild Support Short Knee High Stockings from PRO2 Medical Supply Shop are designed to help prevent edema, DVT, and leg discomfort, prevent or treat mild varicose veins, and provide relief of heavy, tired, achy legs.
Therafirm Ease features a soft, knit band for comfortable all-day wear and reinforced toe and heel for durability. EASE by Therafirm® Women's Opaque Knee Highs are made with a graduated support level of 15-20 mmHg.
EASE by Therafirm® women's opaque knee highs.
How To Put On Compression Stockings Video
Women's Mild Support Short Knee High Features
- Ultra stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Lab-tested true gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote blood flow
- Soft, comfortable band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Moisture wicking CoolMax fibers provide dry comfortable coolness
- Super soft, breathable opaque material
- Smooth toe seam
- Reinforced toe for durability and rounded for a comfortable fit
- Available in short and long lengths for best fit
- Fashionable color assortment
- Made 100% in the USA
- CoolMax Nylon/Lycra
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
COOLMAX® and LYCRA® are trademarks of INVISTA
Measure For Compression Stockings Video
Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.
**The mean compression for an average ankle size.