Roscoe Onyx K4
18 Inch Wheelchair
The Roscoe Onyx K4 18 Inch Wheelchair is a high-strength lightweight K0004 Medicare coded wheelchair and extremely versatile to meet your patient's individual needs. With the built-in seat and upholstery extension combined with all of its other unique features that come standard, the Onyx K4 easily adapts to any patient's individual needs. It offers superior value and functionality for those looking for a high-performance rental product at a moderate price.
Roscoe Onyx K4 18 Inch Wheelchair Features
- Built-in seat rail and upholstery extension easily adjust seat depth from 16" to 18" without any additional kits or upholstery.
- Flip-back padded arm rests are height adjustable from 10° to 14° to accommodate a seat cushion
- Adjustable angle back from 5° - 20°
- Adjustable-angle caster forks feature three height adjustments
- Quick-release 24-inch composite mag-style wheels with urethane tires are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Includes tool-free adjustable front riggings with composite angle adjustable footplates (swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests) to allow for more relaxed foot positioning
- Elevating padded leg rests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions
- Adjustable anti-tipper with push-pin flip-up wheels included. Never needs to be removed.
- Durable, heavy-gauge flame-retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- 5 year warranty on frame and cross braces; 90 days on all other parts