McKesson Push-Button Aluminum Crutches from PRO2 Medical Supply Shop are height adjustable in 1 inch increments with double push-button adjustment with permanently attached springs for increased dependability.
Adult, fits 5' 2" to 5' 10"
- McKesson Push-Button Aluminum Crutches
- Adult, fits 5' 2" to 5' 10"
- Maximum Patient Weight: 300 lbs.
- Patented design for greater strength and torsional rigidity.
- Stair-Alert feature reduces risk of crutch end catching on stairs or curbs.
- Completely assembled with accessories; saves labor and adds convenience to storage and issuance.
- Fitting chart enclosed with each pair of crutches.
- Height adjustment scale on center tube in 1 inch increments.
- Double push-button adjustment with permanently attached springs for increased dependability.
- Push-button locator ring prevents push-button from getting "lost" during adjustment.
- Shrink-wrapped in pairs in heavy duty film to preserve product integrity in transit and storage.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
|Crutch Height||45 to 53 Inch|
|Frame Diameter||3/4 Inch|
|Padding Material||Synthetic Rubber|
|User Height Range||5 Foot 2 Inch to 5 Foot 10 Inch|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|