Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pad
Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pad from PRO2 Medical Supplies allows you to automatically monitor and maintain the best heat setting for pain relief. Outer flannel cover uses moisture drawn from humidity in the air. As the temperature rises, theraputic moisture is released onto skin.
Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pad Features
- Digital moist heating pad provides temporary relief from pain associated with muscle spasms and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
- Digital hand control allows operator to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time.
- Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of control settings throughout treatment.
- Allows patient to relax and enjoy therapy without the hassle of maintaining contact with a handheld switch.
- Therapeutic treatment temperature between 88°F and 166°F.
- Specially designed, 100% cotton flannel cover.
- Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, allowing deeper penetration of heat into body's tissues.
- Treatment time: 60 minutes.
- Includes 1 year warranty.
- Heat Pack for deep-tissue and muscle spasm relief.
- Designed with digital hand control.
- Features lockout mode setting to prevent unintended changes in treatment.
- Heats 1 minute to 60 minutes.
- Includes flannel cover for added comfort.
CHT899 - 23" x 20" (sized for shoulder/neck)
CHT8031427 - 14" x 27"
CHT8031414 - 14" x 14"
CHT803715 - 7" x 15"
DJ Orthopedics Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pad