Pain Management System Kit
SENSUS® TENS Pain Management System Kit from PRO2 Medical is a transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator TENS Unit designed for relief of chronic pain in the lower legs and feet. It is worn on the leg, just below the knee, and is activated by simply pressing a button.
SENSUS® TENS provides a pain relief option that’s both easy and convenient for patients. Whenever pain relief is needed, the patient activates the device. Each session lasts 60 minutes with pain relief starting in about 10 to 15 minutes, and often lasting 30 minutes following the end of the session.
The device has two modes, regular and continuous. When continuous mode is activated, therapy sessions will automatically start every other hour.
- Fast acting, on-demand chronic pain relief option
- Easy to learn, easy to use and convenient for patients
- Non-narcotic, non-addictive, no side effects
- Low profile, wearable technology keeps patients active during the day and may improve their quality of sleep at night - SENSUS is the only transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator that is FDA cleared for use during sleep
SENSUS® Pain Management Features
- A prescription neurostimulation device based on TENS for relief of chronic, intractable pain.
- Comfortably stimulates the sensory nerves in your legs.
- Consists of a device and an electrode.
- Each session lasts 60 minutes with pain relief starting in about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Non-narcotic, non-addictive./li>
- No side effects.
- Easy one button control.
- Regular and continuous operating mode options.
- Secure to leg with a Velcro® strap.
- Light weight and low profile, can even be worn under clothing.
- Permanent rechargeable battery.
SENSUS incorporates technological advances over traditional TENS devices:
- Preconfigured electrode for ease, accuracy of placement and patient mobility
- One button control for ease of use
- Automatic determination of therapeutic intensity to optimize therapeutic benefit and simplify usage for patients
- Higher stimulation voltage and current to overcome high-impedance and nerve degeneration due to neuropathy
- Only transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator that is FDA cleared for use during sleep