ROHO Low Profile
ROHO Low Profile Seat Cushion from PRO2 Medical offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues. The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear. ROHO Cushion Dual compartments can be adjusted independently to increase positioning and stability for either side-to-side (to adjust for pelvic obliquities) or front-to-back control (to adjust bucket or tilt angle).
ROHO Low Profile® Seat Cushion Features
- Single-Valve compartment to inflate the entire cushion at once
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Cushion is easily cleaned with soap and water
- Cover is machine washable
- Neoprene rubber cushion can be patched or repaired to extend use
- Includes: Low Profile* cushion, cushion cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit and operation instructions
Low Profile ROHO Cushion most effective for individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery .
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury).
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- Have normal or impaired sensation.
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1in/2.5cm.
- Require increased sitting stability.
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral or anterior posterior).
|Brand||ROHO® Low Profile®|
|Cover Material||With Cover|
|Dimensions||16 X 16 X 2 Inch or 18 X 16 X 2|