The Drive Medical Pull Cord Alarm from PRO2 Medical secures to a bed or chair and activates when patient gets up, pulling the connector pin from the alarm unit, activating the signal.
• Economical way to notify staff that a patient has moved.
• Alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self contained clip.
• Activation cord is adjustable from 18”– 36”.
• When user gets up, the pin connector pulls from the alarm unit activating the signal.
• Deactivate with On/Off switch.
• Two volume settings: 103 dB and 97 dB.
• Requires one 9V battery (Included).