Pediatric Pulse Oximeter from PRO2 Medical Supply Shop is a portable, non-invasive spot check of oxygen saturation and pulse rate for pediatric patients.
Pediatric pulse oximeters are similar to adult pulse oximeters except that they are designed to fit smaller fingers. A pediatric pulse oximeter has a smaller opening so the sensors can be attached to their fingers. A finger tip pulse oximeter shines two lights (red and infrared) through the finger and then computes the oxygen saturation based on the amount of light absorbed by the body. For a reliable reading, the finger must be placed properly between the light sources and their sensors.
- Four-way OLED with six display modes.
- Prescription required.
- Portable, non-invasive spot check of oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
- Uses two AAA batteries.
- Low battery indicator.
- Comes in retail box.
- Easy operation auto-off feature.
- Lanyard, silicon case, and hang bag included.
- Child-friendly design.
- Adjustable brightness levels from 1 - 10.
- Finger size range: 0.3" - 1.0".
|Warranty||Limited 2 Year|