Mobilegs Ultra Crutches from PRO2 Medical are designed for extra comfort and style. Includes an ultra plush saddle, and ergonomic handgrips. Crutch provides fully adjustable height and arm length to properly fit 96% of all adults from 4'9" to 6'4" up to 300lbs.
Mobilegs Ultra Fitting Video
Ergonomic Handgrips contour to the hand, maintain a natural wrist angle and evenly distribute load across the palm. Ergonomic Handgrips are specifically left/right handed.
Rocker Feet with over-molded, natural rubber pads maintain full contact throughout the stride and are proven to require less exertion.
The legs are offset to provide hip clearance and limit the potential for tripping.
Mobilegs in Use Video
Mobilegs Ultra Features
- Fully adjustable height and arm length to properly fit 98.5% of all adults 4'9" to 6'4" and up to 300 lbs.
- Articulated Soft-Saddle™ design pivots and rotates in tandem with body movement. Maintains complete contact while walking and will not cause irritation by rubbing against soft tissue. Thick closed-cell foam pads distribute forces evenly under the arm, providing a comfortable cushion.
- Soft handgrips maintain a natural wrist angle, offer comfortable support and feature a wedge-shaped finger grip for stability.
- Legs are offset to provide hip clearance and limit the potential for tripping.
- Universal rocker feet with over-molded, natural rubber pads maintain full contact throughout the stride and are proven to require less exertion.
The saddle grips naturally and is well-ventilated for continuous air circulation. Articulated saddle design pivots and rotates in tandem with body movement and features 1 1/4" of built-in dampening. It maintains full contact and will not abrade the soft tissue. The pliable membrane sling provides suspended support, creating a rest for the underarm of unparalleled comfort.
Item # 34-77-22-0031
Mobilegs Ultra Crutches