Master Cardiology Stethoscope
The 22" Littmann® Master Cardiology Stethoscope from PRO2 Medical Equipment is designed to produce both high and low frequency sounds from a single-sided chestpiece. Ideal use for Cardiology or other High Performance adult and pediatric applications.
Littmann® Master Cardiology Stethoscope Features
- Features a handcrafted, solid polished stainless steel chestpiece.
- “Two-tubes-in-one design” helps eliminate tube rubbing noise.
- Lightweight, angled and anatomically correct headset.
- Special procedures adapter for difficult site and pediatric auscultation.
- Includes nonchill rim and doubleleaf binaural spring. 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- To help clinicians be sure they are obtainig a genuine Littmann® Stethoscope, all acoustic (non-elecronic) stethoscopes with a 2007 lot code (or later) will carry a 3MTM Confirm TM Authentication Label with Floating Image Technology.
- Handcrafted, solid polished stainless steel chestpiece
- “Two-tubes-in-one design”
- Seven-year warranty
- Length: 27"