Knee Walker Knee Scooter
The KneeCycle Deluxe Knee Walker from PRO2 Medical is the best alternative to crutches. Steerable knee scooter, easy to use and transport in your car. Sturdy and beautiful, The KneeCycle Knee Walker is the industry standard for safe, effective, and economical mobility for individuals who cannot bear weight on their foot or ankle, yet want to remain active and mobile.
The Knee Cycle knee walker features innovative automotive style tie-rod steering, for maximum stability and improved safety. This premium feature is not commonly found in knee walkers. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, the KneeCycle Knee Walker features four 7.5" diameter rubber wheels and a 3.5" padded knee platform that is left or right-leg compatible.
Additionally, the KneeCycle Knee Walker features tool-free setup and adjustment, along with a hand disc-brake. The KneeCycle Knee Walker is equipped with an easy folding mechanism that collapses via a thumb-release lever.
FREE basket for storage of your personal belongings.
KneeCycle Deluxe Knee Walker
Knee Walker Product Features
- Innovative automotive style tie-rod steering, for maximum stability and improved safety.
- Features a removable front axle for ease of storage and portability
- Adjustable Disc Hand Brake w/ Parking brake
- Dual Crossbar Design for Extreme Durability
- Features Rear Disc Brakes for Smoother, More Consistent Braking
- Padded Contoured Comfortable Knee Platform with Easy Folding Mechanism
- 7.5" x 12.5" x 8.25" Wire Basket is included for convenient storage and transport of your personal belongings
- Leg Compatibility: Left and Right
- Knee Rest: 3.5" Contoured Molded Foam
- Handlebars: Comfort Form 7/8" Steel
- Grips: Ergo Dynamic Easy Clean Rubber
- Setup: Tool Free
- Accommodates patient heights 5' - 6'5"
Knee Walker Product Specifications
- Color: Blue
- Product Weight: Only 20 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Tires: 7.5" Solid Polyurethane Rubber Wheels (Non-Marking) w/ Shock-Absorbing Sealed Windows
- Overall Length w/ Basket: 32" (29" without basket)
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in lowest position: 37"
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in highest position: 45"
- Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and seat removed: 19"
- Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 37" - 45"
- 3.5" Contoured Knee Support Adjusted Height Range: 17" - 22.5"
- Knee pad dimensions: 6.5" wide x 12.5" length
- Front Axle Width: 19"
- Stopping: Rear Disc Brakes