Recovery Nutritional Drink
Nestle Impact® Advanced Recovery Nutritional Drink from PRO2 Medical Nutrition is formulated to support the body's immune defense for fast recovery. This specialized blend of arginine, omega-
IMPACT ADVANCED RECOVERY® Immunonutrition Drink is a unique beverage specially formulated to help support the body's unique nutrient needs before and after major surgery.
IMPACT® formulas have been studied in dozens of clinical trials and thousands of patients, and have been shown to help promoted better outcomes in patients undergoing major surgery. Ask your surgeon or other health care provider if IMPACT ADVANCED RECOVERY® Drink is right for you.
This product is intended for use under medical supervision. Please consult your health care professional to determine if this product is right for you.
Impact® Advanced Recovery
- Impact Advanced Recovery® drink is the only beverage patented for the pre-surgical application of an immunonutrient blend (arginine, omega-3 fatty acids, nucleotides) to reduce the risk of infection after surgery
- The Impact® family has been shown in multiple clinical trials to support the immune system and help reduce rates of infection, ventilator days and LOS in surgical and critically ill patients when used as part of an early enteral nutrition regimen
- Recommended intake of 500 –1000 mL/day (i.e. 3 cartons) for 5 days pre-, peri- or post-operatively or as otherwise recommended by a healthcare provider
- Not for individuals with galactosemia
- Lactose-free, gluten-free, kosher
- Pre-op preparation and/or post-op recovery from major elective surgery:
- Major gastrointestinal cancer surgery (esophageal, gastic, pancreatic, colon)
- Head and neck surgery
- Cardiac surgery
- Trauma patients
- Burns and wounds
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
This product is a medical food for use as directed by a medical professional. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Not indicated when immune suppression is desired.
|Manufacturer||Nestle Healthcare Nutrition|
|Container Size||8 oz.|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|