Guardian Alert 911
The Guardian Alert 911 from PRO2Medical.com is the world’s first personal emergency response system (PERS) that contains two-way voice communication in the pendant. When the alert button is pushed, the Guardian Alert 911 automatically dials local emergency 911 dispatch. The home patient will be able to communicate directly to the emergency operator through the pendant.
No Monitoring Fees, Services Charges, or Contracts Ever.
No monthly fees with the Guardian Alert 911. After the unit is plugged into a power outlet and an active land line it is ready to use. The medical pendant operates off of a battery for up to one year of stand-by time. The medical pendant has extended range allowing coverage in the home and into the surrounding yard.
- Two-way voice communication in cordless pendant
- Water resistant pendant
- Pendant is powered by AAA Alkaline battery
- System test and battery test functions
- Audible confirmations through pendant during dialing, shutdown, and system tests
- Auto standby after 4 minutes of inactivity
- Operating Frequency: 900 MHz Spread Spectrum
- Range: 600ft (183m) line of site
- Battery Life: 1 year standby or 30 minutes talk time
- Compatible with any standard tone land-line and most VoIP
- FCC and DOC approved
- Factory is ISO 9001 approved
Pendant Specs: 2.4oz – 68g (w/ battery) L: 3.13″ (body) 3.88″ (w/ antenna) W: 1.88″ D: .75″
Package Specs: H: 9” W: 9” D: 7” Weight: 1.8lbs
Carton Specs: H 17” W: 18” L: 23” Weight 26lbs 12 Units per Carton