Knee Compression & Support
ESS Knee Compression Sleeve from PRO2 Medical provides mild support to the joint without the restriction of a traditional knitted sleeve. The patented, articulated joint does not bunch or bind which helps minimize the irritation so common in other sleeves.
Knee Sleeve Sizing Guide:
Small/Medium - Measures 12" - 15" around the knee at the widest point
Large/X-Large - Measures 15" - 18" around the knee at the widest point
Knee Compression Sleeve Features
- Medical-grade graduated compression works by opening the veins to allow proper circulation.
- With proper circulation, forcing more blood through the vascular system, muscles receive a higher dose of oxygenated blood, thereby increasing endurance and the ability to recover.
- Ultralight design for minimal hindrance during activity.
- Quick-drying, moisture-transfer design for improved comfort.
- Antimicrobial finish for odor management.
- Seamless construction to avoid pressure points and chafing.
- Targeted areas of graduated compression above and below the knee help stimulate blood flow to aid in recovery and removal of lactic acid. This increases the ability to perform and recover
- Compression provides mild support to the joint and associated muscle structure
- Unique knitted design allows for lightweight fit and exceptional stretch and comfort
- Seamless construction to avoid pressure points and chaffing
- Articulated knee joint provides for exceptional fit and comfort while reducing bunching and irritation
- Anti-microbial finish for odor management
- Quick drying, moisture transfer design for improved comfort