Compression and Support
ESS Ankle Compression Sleeve from PRO2 Medical is built to serve athletes at rest or during activity the ESS Ankle Sleeves can keep performing at your best. The patented, articulated ankle joint helps prevent bunching or sliding allowing for comfortable use. The over the calf design promotes improved circulation during active use while the open toed foot allows for improved circulation at rest.
Sleeve Sizing Guide:
Small - Men's Shoe Size 3-9; Women's Shoe Size 4-10.5
Medium - Men's shoe size 6-12.5; Women's shoe size 6.5-13
Large - Men's shoe size 8.5-16
CRM198BLKSML - Small
CRM198BLKMED - Medium
CRM198BLKLRG - Large
Ankle Compression Sleeve Features
- Medical-grade graduated compression works by opening the veins to allow for proper circulation.
- With proper circulation, forcing more blood through the vascular system, muscles receive a higher dose of oxygenated blood, thereby increasing endurance and the ability to recover.
- Ultralight design for minimal hindrance during activity.
- Quick-drying, moisture-transfer design for improved comfort.
- Antimicrobial finish for odor management.
- Seamless construction to avoid pressure points and chafing.
- True medical grade compression provides proven improvement in circulation. Improved circulation allows for faster recovery through improved removal of lactic acid from the muscles
- Compression provides a performance enhancement benefit as well as mild muscular support
- Unique knitted design allows for lightweight fit and exceptional stretch and comfort
- Seamless construction to avoid pressure points and chaffing
- Anti-microbial finish for odor management
- Quick drying, moisture transfer design for improved comfort
- Patented articulated ankle joint allows for unrestricted movement while providing mild compression and support to the joint.
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA
Cramer Sports Medicine ESS Ankle Compression Sleeve