Mild Support Socks
Therafirm Core-Spun 15-20 mmHg Mild Support Socks for Men and Women from PRO2 Medical Supply Shop provide an everyday sock with ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns. Core-Spun socks easier to don and more comfortable to wear.
Mild Support Socks for Men and Women
Improve circulation, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet with Core-Spun Support Socks.
- Tired, aching fatigued legs
- Swollen ankles
- Stand or sit for long periods
- Expectant mothers
Great for Travel
During travel it is common to experience discomfort in your legs and feet. Sitting for long periods of time can reduce blood flow to your legs and feet causing minor leg problems like tired legs, leg cramps and swelling.
Core-Spun Mild Support Sock Features
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- Moisture wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Added thickness makes the sock more comfortable for all-day wear
- Black and Navy colors contain X-STATIC silver fibers for moisture wicking
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Polyester/nylon/spandex styles are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.*
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
Core-Spun Size Chart
What is Core-Spun?
Core-Spun is the process of combining two different fibers into one. One fiber provides graduated compression while the other provides increased stretch. The combination creates a graduated compression sock that is easier to put on and more comfortable.
Any skin irritations, allergies to dyes, congestive heart failure, arterial disorders, existing DVT. If any of these conditions apply, please consult your physician for advice.