Waterproof Bordered Foam Dressing
4" Round with 2" Pad Fenestrated - Item #00288E
BorderedFoam™ Waterproof Bordered Foam Dressing from PRO2 Medical is a primary hydrophilic foam with a waterproof, composite secondary. The foam pad absorbs up to 20 times its weight in fluid. The composite secondary keeps the foam in place. Protects & cushions the wound. Maintains a moist wound environment. Our hydrophilic foams wicking ability decreases maceration issues usually encountered with foam dressings. Conforms easily to awkward areas
10/Box - 4 Inch Round with 2 Inch Pad
Waterproof Bordered Foam Dressing Features
- Absorbs up to 20x its weight in fluids
- Mild compression and absorption to manage hypergranulation
- Hydrophilic foam’s wicking ability decreases maceration
- Protects & cushions wound
- Waterproof composite secondary layer keeps dressing in place and prevents contamination
- Conforms easily to awkward-to-dress areas
- Latex free
|#44220||4" Round w/2" Pad - Fenestrated||10 EA per BX||BX|
- For the management of exudating partial and full thickness wounds.
- Bordered Foam Round Fenestrated is indicated for partial and full thickness wounds at peritubular surgical wound sites, peritubular hypergranulation.