Analog 602 TENS Unit
The BodyMed Analog 602 TENS Unit from PRO2Medical.com helps reduce or eliminate pain by sending electrical impulses through the skin to nerves. BodyMed® Analog TENS unit is designed with 3 easy-to-operate function modes that feature both adjustable pulse width and automatically varied pulse rate in a cycles generating continuous stimulation. The BodyMed® Analog TENS has protective caps covering the amplitude adjustment knobs. Included with the Electrotherapy unit are 2 standard lead wires, 1 pack (4) "pigtail style" electrodes, a 9 volt battery and an instruction manual. Extended battery life and a hard-sided protective plastic case ensure consistent pain relief and the return of patients to their normal activities.
Produce Rapid Pain Relief with a BodyMed Analog TENs Unit
Analog 602 TENS Unit Features
- Medical device used to treat and eliminate pain using electric pulses.
- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain.
- Protective caps over the amplitude adjustment knobs to prevent unintended changes to the pulse amplitude.
- Utilizes standard lead wires and "pigtail style" electrodes.
- Simple operation and extended battery life.
- Unit comes in hard-sided protective plastic case.
- Includes 2 lead wires, 1 pack (4) electrodes, a 9 volt battery and an instruction manual.