The BodyMed TENS Unit from PRO2Medical.com features dual, isolated channels with adjustable pulse intensity, adjustable pulse frequency and adjustable (TENS) and fixed (EMS) pulse widths.
2 Channel Digital TENS/EMS/IF Device Features
- Intended for:
- Use to relieve chronic intractable pain.
- To relax muscle spasms.
- To prevent or retard disuse atrophy.
- To increase local blood circulation.
- To maintain or increase range of motion.
- To reeducate muscles or stimulate calf muscles post-surgery.
- To prevent venouse thromobosis and to treat post-traumatic pain.
- There are dual, isolated channels with adjustable pulse intensity, adjustable pulse frequency and adjustable (TENS) and fixed (EMS) pulse widths.
- 5 TENS modes, 3 EMS modes and 3 IF modes.
- Cover conceals the easy-to-use controls.
- Pulse width ramp up when changing modes.
- Meter for patient compliance.
- Timer allows for 15, 30, 60 minutes and continuous time selections.
- Comes in a hard-sided, protective, plastic case.
- Includes unit, carrying case, 2 lead wires/1 pack of electrodes (4), 9V battery, adaptor and a manual