Nestle BENECALORIE® Nutrition from PRO2 Medical Nutrition, PROTEIN & CALORIE DENSE nutrition. Nutritional support for a great Calorie and Protein Food Enhancer.
Nutritional Support For:
● Increased energy requirements
● Fluid-restricted diets.
● Volume sensitivity.
- Highly concentrated source of calories and protein
- 330 calories and 7 grams of high-quality protein per 1.5 fl oz serving (44 mL)
- Mixes well into most foods and beverages
- Allows for flexible serving options
- Recipes available at www.nestlenutritionstore.com
- Suitable for these diets: lactose intolerance, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher, cholesterol-free.
- Not for individuals with galactosemia
- Provides nutritional support for individuals with increased energy requirements, fluid-restricted diets, volume sensitivity, or malnutrition
- Note: See individual product labels for ingredients, allergen statements, and indications for use
- Product appropriate for use in individuals greater than 3 years old
|Manufacturer||Nestle Healthcare Nutrition|
|Application||Protein and Calorie Supplement|
|Calories per Serving||330 Calories|
|Container Size||1.5 oz.|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|
|User||Ages 3 and Up|
A great Calorie and Protein Food Enhancer.
Product intended for use under medical supervision.
● Highly concentrated source of calories and protein
● 330 calories and 7 g of high-quality protein per 1.5 fl oz serving (44 mL)
● Mixes well into most foods and beverages
● Allows for flexible serving options
● Recipes available at www.NestleHealthScience.us
High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Calcium Caseinate (from Milk), Mono- and Diglycerides, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Sorbic Acid and Benzoic Acid and Mixed Tocopherols (to maintain freshness), Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polysorbate 80, Zinc Sulfate, Sucralose.
Made on equipment that also processes egg and peanuts.
Oral Administration: Shake vigorously before opening. Stir contents of BENECALORIE® single serving cup into foods or beverages. Recommended foods and beverages include milkshakes, nutritional supplements, yogurt, hot cereal, and mashed potatoes..
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR TUBE FEEDING ADMINISTRATION
Benecalorie® Protein and Calorie Supplement