Balanced Aire Non-Powered
Self Adjusting Convertible Mattress
The Balanced Aire Self Adjusting foam/air mattress from PRO2Medical.com provides excellent patient comfort with an air-filled support surface. Providing the patient with the proper support they want and need while aiding in the prevention of pressure ulcers. The Balanced Aire's foam-filled air cells are arranged into three separate zones and are covered by two types of foam for ideal comfort.
- The (8) 5.5" tri-laminated foam filled air cells are separated into three distinct pressure zones, each zone independently self-adjusting to the patient's needs.
- Designed to prevent and treat any stage pressure ulcer.
- The system is sloped downward in the foot section to reduce pressure in the heel zone.
- Add an alternating pressure pump and the Balanced Aire easily converts to a dynamic powered system.
- High Density Foam Perimeter provides solid edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers.
|Pump Airflow||When Used w/Power Source (P) 5 LPM|
|Pump Cycle Time||When Used w/Power Source (P) 8 Minutes|
|Pump Type||When Used w/Power Source (P) Compressor|
|Mattress Cover Material||Fluid-Resistant Stretch|
|Weight Capacity||BA9600-NP 500 lbs. | BA9600-NP-42 600 lbs. BA9600-NP-48 600 lbs. | BA9600-NP-54 650 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||BA9600-P 500 lbs. | BA9600-P-42 600 lbs BA9600-P-48 600 lbs. | BA9600-P-54 650 lbs.|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Mattress | 1 Year Pump|