AirSep Focus POC
Lightweight Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Pulse Setting 2 Flow Rate
AirSep® Focus POC Lightweight Portable Oxygen Concentrator from PRO2 Medical is the lightest weight, most wearable portable oxygen concentrator (POC) available and offers a pulse dose setting of 2 to cover the most commonly prescribed setting. Early stage COPD oxygen users can enjoy active lifestyles with the small and durable AirSep Focus.
AirSep® Focus POC Features
- The AirSep Focus is small and light, weighing in at only 1.75 lbs. making it easy and discrete to carry.
- The AirSep Focus is quiet operation allowing you to not be distracted by a constant hum.
- The AirSep Focus operates with a rechargeable battery with a life up to 3 hours to maximize your time on the go and also has an optional external battery cartridge for extended battery life.
- Works on AC power supply, and DC automotive power supply so you can take your portable oxygen concentrator (POC) anywhere and charge it.
- No user maintenance or intake filter to clean, giving you peace of mind.
- Simplest operation with one button to press and no flow to adjust, so it’s really easy to use!
- The AirSep Focus comes with a standard 3-year warranty covering all components including the sieve bed.
- Combination AC/DC power supply reduces parts to keep track of.
- It’s light – encouraging easy ambulation for the patient.
- Ensure no breaths are skipped with CAIRE’s UltraSense™ Technology
What is CAIRE’s UltraSense Technology?
CAIRE’s UltraSense™ Technology provides a more sensitive pulse dose trigger than any device on the market in standard operating mode by detecting your breathe with less effort. This ensures that a pulse of oxygen is delivered with each breath, guarantees that the oxygen is delivered when it’s most critical, and allows for a wider variety of patients to use the device.
AirSep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator is equipped with UltraSense™ technology, which provides a more sensitive pulse dose delivery than competitor devices, even those that include a “sleep mode” setting. The advanced intelligence built into the microprocessor of the Focus ensures fast, reliable pulse dose delivery in the first phase of inhalation, when the highest levels of gas exchange are occurring in the lungs. This gives providers and patients alike the peace-of-mind that with UltraSense, patients are reliably receiving the oxygen they need, when they need it most. Also, unlike any other POC on the market, UltraSense technology delivers a reliable pulse dose even when operated with up to 25 ft (7.62 m) of tubing, allowing patients to go the distance with Focus.
AirSep Focus POC Specifications
|Flow Rates||Pulse setting 2|
|Weight||1.75 lb (0.8 kg) - Focus unit
0.53 lb (0.2 kg) - per battery (2 included)
|Dimensions||6.4 in. H x 4.8 in. W x 2.5 in. D
(16.4 cm H x 12.2 cm W x 6.1 cm D)
|Oxygen Purity||90% +5.5/-3%|
|Battery Duration||3 hours — 1.5 hours per battery (2 included)|
|Recharge Time||4 hours|
|Optional External Power Cartridge Duration||An additional 3.5 Hours Battery|
|Power||Universal Power Supply 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 11-16 VDC; Rechargeable, lithium battery|
|Sound Level||45 dB(A)|
3 year concentrator
AirSep Focus POC Lightweight Portable Oxygen Concentrator