Inogen One G3
Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Shop the Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator at PRO2 Medical Supply Shop in Lubbock TX. The proven and reliable oxygen concentrator technology you find in the lightweight Inogen One G3 provides the oxygen patient freedom and independence. Planning Airline travel, shopping around town or you just want the freedom to visit your family without the restrictions of oxygen tanks. Inogen One G3 is for you.
Travel & Freedom
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
1-5 Liter Settings
Weighs Only 4.8 lbs
Call Us for On Sale Price!
The importance of freedom can not be overstated. But when a patient with a respiratory illness is prescribed medical oxygen suddenly their freedom can become very limited. Freedom to travel, run errands or just get around town to visit friends and family can become very challenging. Becoming dependent upon an oxygen bottle that provides oxygen for only a limited amount of time is frustrating for oxygen patients. A portable oxygen concentrator can change all of that. The POC restores freedom, independence and are even FAA approved for use during flight.
Inogen One G3 POC System Includes
- One single battery
- Standard 3-year warranty
- AC/DC power supplies
- Carry bag, user manual
- Intelligent Delivery Technology®
The lightweight Inogen One® G3 portable oxygen concentrator has the highest capacity of any portable weighing at or below 5 pounds. Oxygen patients using the Inogen One G3 POC appreciate the ultra-quiet and reliable operation for 24/7 use. The sieve beds on this oxygen machine are easily changeable when needed with no tools required and without having to send the portable oxygen machine in for repair.
Advanced diagnostics take the guesswork out of patient support. The Inogen One G3 offers the patient one single solution for oxygen at home or on the go.
Inogen One G3 POC User Control Panel
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.75 × 3.0 × 8.25 in (Height includes single battery)
- Oxygen Flow: Intelligent Delivery Technology- Five flow settings from 1-5
- Power Settings: AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz
(auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
DC Power: for mobile use in car/airplane
Battery: Duration (single battery): up to 4.5 hours
Duration (double battery): up to 9 hours
- Noise Level: 39 dBA - On Setting 2
- Warranty: Concentrator: 3 Years
Concentrator Sieve Beds and Accessories: 1 year
See Limited Warranty Statement for details.
- Use: Designed for stationary, portable, and travel
Inogen One G3 Warranty
- Three (3) Year Warranty
- The Inogen One G3 delivers the independence of a portable oxygen concentrator in one of the smallest, lightest, and quietest packages available to the oxygen user today.
- With the Inogen One you can jump in the car to run errands, take a weekend trip to see family, or even take it on a plane to go on vacation!
- The Inogen One G3 is one solution for oxygen at home, away, and for travel, 24/7. It’s oxygen therapy on your terms.
Model # BA-300 8 Cell Standard Battery
(Approx 4 Hours Run Time)
Included with System
Model # BA-31616 Cell Optional Battery
(Approx 8 Hours Run Time)
Sold as Accessory
Power Consumption 8 cell run time 16 cell run time
Setting 1.0 19 W 4.5 hours 9.5 hours
Setting 2.0 20 W 4.0 hours 8.5 hours
Setting 3.0 25 W 3.0 hours 6.0 hours
Setting 4.0 40 W 2.0 hours 4.0 hours
Setting 5.0 50 W 1.7 hours 3.3 hours
Inogen One G3 External Battery Charger