Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Philips Respironics SimplyGo POC from PRO2 Medical Supplies is the only continuous flow Portable Oxygen Concentrator to weigh in at ten pounds. Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator weights about 10 lbs. with battery.
Continuous Flow up to 2/LPM or Pulse Mode up to 6/LPM
One of the keys to the Philips Respironics Simply Go portability is its lightweight and compact battery. SimplyGo’s Portable Oxygen battery is immediately accessible and can be easily changed by patient. There are no awkward external battery belts or connectors that get in the way, or hard-to-maintain internal batteries. When patients suffer from shortness of breath due to respiratory illness, they do not need to struggle with large oxygen bottles.
Learn more about shortness of breath at: Shortness of Breath
SimplyGo is the only portable oxygen concentrator (POC) to offer continuous flow and pulse-dose delivery in one lightweight device, weighing only ten pounds. That means you can now manage the therapy and lifestyle needs of nearly all of your patients with just one POC.
Includes: SimplyGo Unit, AC power cord. Accessory case. Carry case. DC power cord. Mobile cart.
- Option Item: Warranty 1 Year Extended (3-Year Total) - $150 #1097577
- Option Item: Warranty 3 Year Extended (5-Year Total) - $285 #1097778
- Option Item: Battery 1/Ea Extra - $315 #1082662
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Overview Video
The basic SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator comes with one Lithium Ion battery so you don’t have to buy more batteries than you need. But if you want more power, extra batteries fit easily into the zippered pouch or handy accessory bag. Want more time? Simply take along more batteries.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Philips Respironics Video
SimplyGo offers continuous flow and pulse-dose delivery in a device weighing 10 pounds. Reliably manage the therapy and lifestyle needs of your patients with just one POC. Simplify patient management - and your business - with SimplyGo.
SimplyGo has more than twice the oxygen output of any POC weighing ten pounds or less.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Video
Meets most patients’ needs
SimplyGo packs more of what you need in one POC, without packing on unwanted pounds. In fact, SimplyGo is the only continuous flow POC to weigh in at ten pounds. And for patients who need higher pulse settings at night, the Sleep mode provides increased trigger sensitivity and a softer pulse for exceptional comfort. There’s simply no POC more flexible than SimplyGo.
When it comes to toughness, SimplyGo is no pushover. With a long-life compressor, high-quality parts, a high-impact resistant design, and over-sized cart wheels, this POC was built to set new standards of ruggedness. During development, SimplyGo was rigorously tested and subjected to extreme conditions including impacts, vibrations, and temperatures to deliver reliable performance day in and day out.
SimplyGo POC Features
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features and Benefits:
- Lightest Portable Concentrator to Offer Both Continuous Flow and Pulse Dose.
- Sturdy, High-Impact-Resistant Construction.
- Easy-to-Use, Streamlined Control Panel.
- Transport Cart.
- Provides Up to 2 LPM Continuous Flow Oxygen Output.
- Provides 12 mL to 72 mL Pulse Mode Bolus Size.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Components:
- AC power cord.
- Accessory case.
- Carry case.
- DC power cord.
- Mobile cart.
- Oxygen concentrator.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- User manual.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Product Number: 1068987.
- Concentrator Dimensions:
- Length: 11.5 inches.
- Width: 10 inches.
- Height: 6 inches.
- Concentrator Weight: 8.5 pounds(without battery) - Weight 10 lbs (4.5 kg) with battery
- Power Cartridge Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Battery: Lithium Ion.
- Noise: < 43 dBA at a setting of 2 pulse dose.
- Oxygen Concentration: 86 to 97%.
- Oxygen Output:
- Pulse Oxygen Flow Maximum: 0.072 LPM.
- Continuous Oxygen Flow Maximum: 2 LPM.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 6.5 PSIG.
- Average Power Consumption:
- Charging: 150 Watts.
- Not Charging: 120 Watts.
- AC Power Connection: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A.
- DC Power Connection: 19 VDC, 7.9 A.
- Battery Duration (based on 20 BPM):
- Pulse Dose Setting 2: 3.5 hours.
- Continuous Flow Setting at 2: 0.7 hours.
- Battery Charge Time: 2 to 3 hours.
- Operating Altitude: up to 10,000 feet above sea level.
- FAA Approval: Yes.
- SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 2 years.
- Manufacturer: Philips Respironics
OTHER PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATORS
SimplyGo POC Specifications
86 to 97% at all settings %
|Pulse mode bolus size||
1=12 ml/1.5=18 ml/2=24 ml/2.5=30 ml/3=36 ml/3.5=42 ml/4=48 ml/4.5=54 ml/5=60 ml/5.5=66 ml/6=72 ml ml
|Continuous flow settings||
≤ 43 dB at pulse setting 2 dB
29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm (11.5" x 10" x 6") cm (inch)
|Weight with battery||
Weight 10 lbs (4.5 kg) with battery
5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F) °C/°F
|Storage temperature (unit only)||
-20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F) °C/°F
Up to 3.048 m/10,000 ft m/ft
Internal bacteria filter
|DC power - input||
11.5 to 16 VDC and 18 A max VDC/A
|DC power - output||
19 VDC and 7.9 A max VDC/A
|AC power - input||
100 to 240 VAC/ 50 to 60 Hz/1.7 A max VAC/Hz/A
|AC power - output||
19 VDC and 7.9 A max VDC/A
150 while charging/120 while not charging W
Low oxygen purity/No breath/High breath rate/No flow/Low battery/Depleted battery/Wrong battery/System technical fault
|Lithium Ion battery||
14.4 VDC 6600 mAh (LiIon), 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs), charge time is approximately 2 to 3 hours per battery from fully discharged
|SimplyGo's battery duration||
3.0 (pulse dose setting of 2*) and 0.9 (continuous flow 2 LPM) hours
SimplyGo pdf Documents
Brochure: Simplify with SimplyGO
Brochure: SimplyGo Specifications
User manuals: SimplyGo-Quickstart-Guide