The DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator from PRO2 Medical is a continuous flow model that delivers pure, medical grade oxygen drawn from the room ambient air. The Drive Medical DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator is a reliable machine giving the user consistent concentrated oxygen. Oxygen Sensing Device is standard, monitoring your oxygen machine purity.
The stationary oxygen concentrator is made for performance, reliability, and convenience. Unit can be easily rolled from one room to another within the home.
The DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator compressor can deliver up to 5 liters per minute. Works great for people who need supplemental oxygen where on-demand units, or bolus concentrators, simply are not adequate. Stationary concentrators are recommended during sleep where oxygen levels can drop to dangerously low levels.
- Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was designed with enhanced quality, durability and simplicity in mind
- Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear on internal components, reduces power consumption by 15% or more and extends the life of the concentrator
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Readily accessible patient controls, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Alarms Audible and visual high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14 inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs, to the DeVilbiss 5L Concentrator.
|Product Dimensions||24.5" (H) x 13.5" (W) x 12" (D)|
|Product Weight||36 lbs.|
|Power Consumption||310 Watt Average, 275 Watts @ 1.2 LPM and Below|
|Oxygen Percentage||1-5 LPM, 93% +/- 3%|
|Outlet Pressure||8.5 psig|
|Delivery Rate||0.5 to 5 LPM|