Web Knee Brace
The DJO Reaction Web Knee Brace from PRO2 Medical Supply Shop features a elastomeric web design that helps reduce pain by dispersing energy across the knee. The brace reaction web acts like a spring to absorb shock and shifts the peak loads away from the painful area of the knee.
DJO Reaction Web Knee Brace for Anterior Knee Pain Video
Reaction Web Knee Brace Features
- Elastomeric web design helps reduce pain by dispersing energy across the knee. The web acts like a spring to absorb shock and shifts the peak loads away from the painful area of the knee.
- Elastomeric web acts to dynamically stabilize the patella on all sides, bringing the patella into proper tracking position to reduce pain for patients with general patellofemoral instabilities.
- PDAC-assigned code for L1810, the REACTION WEB has dual-axis hinges that are flexible, creating synergy with the elastomeric web for optimal fit and support and providing energy dispersion to the knee.
- Open framework of the elastomeric web, in combination with the mesh backing, creates a comfortable fit and a breathable solution for relief of anterior knee pain.
- Adjustable strapping at the top and bottom allows uniform pressure across the knee, working in tandem with the elastomeric web to stay in place on the knee for all-day usage.
- New back pad fits and conforms better to the knee and is softer, more breathable and more lightweight.