Travel CPAP Machine
Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAP Machines from PRO2 Medical Supply Shop simplifies travel for users with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The small, lightweight DreamStation Go CPAP delivers clinically-proven performance and comfortable CPAP Therapy for people on-the-go.
The Philips Respironics sleek design has 1/3 fewer components than other travel PAPs, and comes half the size of the DreamStation home unit platforms. DreamStation Go CPAP offers the same therapy and comfort features enjoyed by over 5 million PAP users.
DreamStation Go CPAP Machine Video
DreamStation Go Features
- Small PAP machine
- Lightweight PAP at less than two pounds
- Small, lightweight tubing
- Complies with FAA requirements for flying travel
- MicroSD card** is capable of storing important data for your physicians and clinicians
- DreamMapper compatible. Compatible with our DreamMapper patient self-management tool
- Bluetooth is standard with every device
- Intuitive color touchscreen for quick, simple setup and easy navigation
- Fast, easy click-connections on each end of the micro-flexible tubing make connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple. Connects with DreamWear and Pico masks from Philips. Adapter included for other mask types
- New 12mm tubing is our smallest and lightest we’ve ever offered, providing enhanced packability, flexibility and freedom of movement while you sleep
- Built-in USB charging port allows for easy charging of mobile devices
DreamStation Go is perfect for your travels. With the optional battery pack, you can treat your sleep apnea even on your hunting and camping trips. Or for overseas trips where electricity is not always reliable. DreamStation Go CPAP even has a convenient USB port to charge your mobile device.
Compact and lightweight battery with a recharge time of just 4-5 hours.
The DreamStation Go’s overnight battery can help you stay committed to your CPAP therapy. DreamStation Go set at 10 cm of pressure provides an average run time of 13 hours* when running off the DreamStation Go overnight battery. Battery run times may vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with the USB port, and other variables.
*PAP run-time test conditions: CPAP mode, pressure 10 cm H2O, 12mm tubing, 37LPM of leak, 73.4 F room at an elevation of 1650 ft.
Dimensions 5.9" W x 5.9" D x 2.3" H (15 cm W x 15 cm D x 5.8 cm H)
Product Weight 1.86 pounds (844 g)
Warranty 2 Year Warranty
Modes Pressure Mode: CPAP
Flex Modes: C-Flex, C-Flex+
Data Storage Capacity On-board: >1 Year
MicroSD Card (optional)
Filters Reusable pollen
Power 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Pressure 4 to 20 cm H2O
Flex Pressure Relief: 1 to 3
Ramp Time 0 to 45 minutes (5 minute increments)
Starting Ramp Pressure Patient adjsutable, Smart Ramp
Additional Information Device Setup: Touchscreen Color Display
Compliance Meter: Breathing detection
Altitude Compensation: Automatic