High-Calorie Oral Supplement
Hi-Cal Vanilla from PRO2 Medical Supply Shop is a high-calorie oral supplement fortified with vitamins and minerals. Abbott Nutrition HI-CAL is ideal for Med-Pass programs.
For oral use only.
Use under medical supervision.
Hi-Cal Vanilla / 1000-mL (33.8-fl-oz) bottle / 8 ct
Hi-Cal Vanilla Features
- HI-CAL is a high-calorie oral supplement fortified with vitamins and minerals.
- HI-CAL is ideal for Med-Pass programs.
- For oral use only.
- Not a tube feeding formula.
- Not for Parenteral Use.
- 2 Cal/mL.
- Meets or exceeds 20% of the RDI for 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 8 fl oz.
- Vanilla flavor, ready to serve.
- 1-liter plastic bottle is reclosable.
- Cutter cap easily pierces foil seal
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
Instructions for Use:
- Clean off the top of the container thoroughly before opening.
- Shake the bottle very well.
- Twist off cap. Do Not Use if Inner Foil is Missing or Broken.
- Invert cap and place on the foil seal.
- Press the cap down to pierce the foil seal, then turn the cap a half turn.
- Lift off and throw away the foil.
- Pour and serve.
Storage and Usage
- Store unopened at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
- Tastes best chilled, or can be served at room temperature.
- Once opened, cover, label with time and date, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- Opened containers that are held at room temperature can be used for 4 hours. Discard unused portion after 4 hours at room temperature.
- Opened product that has been held at room temperature for up to 1 hour should be covered, labeled with time and date, refrigerated, and used within 48 hours.
Ready to Feed
- Hi-Cal Vanilla / 1000-mL (33.8-fl-oz) bottle / 8 ct
Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium & Calcium Caseinates, Corn Oil, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar (Sucrose), Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.